River Vale, New Jersey Real Estate Statistics for March 2009
March 2009 saw the sale of Two River Vale Homes
· The average list price was $769,000
· The average sale price was $767,500
Homes that sold in River Vale during March of 2009 sold for 99.8% of the list price.
*Information taken from the New Jersey Multiple Listings Service. Deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Real Estate Links!
· Learn more about me from Real Estate Network Group!
Real Estate blogs!
· Thinking of Moving to River Vale? – With events including “movie nights,” Oktoberfest, town parades, town sports & fine dining along with beautiful homes & a strong educational system, it’s no wonder that River Vale was voted the 29th best town to live in by CNN Money Magazine in 2007!
· April 2009 Bergen County Real Estate News! – This month’s Real estate newsletter has arrived!
· Majestic River Vale Colonial! – Captivating, Elegant, and in “move-in” condition!
· Price Reduction on this Incredible Park Ridge Colonial! – Looking for a 7 year young Center Hall Colonial with 5 bedrooms & 3.5 baths at the end of a double cul de sac?