Looking for that perfect combination of small town charm and big city proximity? Look no further! River Vale, New Jersey (located in the Pascack Valley region of Bergen County) truly is an incredible place to call home! A very strong educational system, continuous town events & fairs, beautiful homes & an ever growing downtown shopping center (with favorite local delis, eateries, shopping & more!) are only a few reasons as to why River Vale is a wonderful place to live! Learn more about the town here! Visit the town website!
So what’s going on in the local River Vale Real Estate market?
Real Estate Market Report – River Vale, New Jersey – April 2009
River Vale saw the sale of 4 Homes during April of 2009
- The average List price was $745,950
- The average Sold price was $507,667
- The median Sold price was $607,500
On average, homes that sold in River Vale, New Jersey during April 2009 sold for %90.103 of the list price.
How does this compare to March 2009? Read the March 2009 River Vale Real Estate Market Report!
For more information regarding the local Bergen County & Pascack Valley Real Estate markets, visit my website SusanLaskinRealtor.com!
For detailed information regarding sold homes in the Pascack Valley, visit my website PascackValleySoldHomesReport.com!
Stay up to date on the local real estate market! Read my Pascack Valley Real Estate blogs! New Listings, Market Reports, Town Information & more!
- Grand Colonial in River Vale! – Magnificent & Exquisitely Updated 5 Bedroom Center Hall Colonial!
- Great Curb Appeal! – True One Level Living in the Pascack Valley!
- Wonderful Curb Appeal in Hillsdale! – Delight Colonial with a Tudor Exterior!
- An Absolute Find! – Legal 2 Family Home! This is a great buy!