Whether you are a Buyer or Seller, understanding the local Real Estate market is an invaluable tool. Below are the statistics for homes sold in River Vale from January 1st through December 31st for 2008.
River Vale Market Information
- River Vale saw the sale of 100 homes in 2008.
- On average, the List price was $662,767
- On average, the Sold prices was $616,554
- In 2008, River Vale homes sold for an average of 93% of asking price.
So how can you interpret these numbers? Well, it’s important to remember that these numbers are averages, meaning that some homes in River Vale during 2008 sold for over their asking price as well as some for less than the average given above. The variable here is that pricing is not an exact science, so realtors may price homes differently. However, working with a reputable Realtor will help you to understand true market value.
For more information on how I can assist you in determining the value of your home, or a home your considering purchasing, give me a call on my cell at 201-615-5353.
Susan Laskin, SusanLaskinRealtor.com
Read More of my Pascack Valley Real Estate Blogs!
- Another Home Sold by Susan Laskin! (Pascack Valley’s #1 Realtor 2007 & 2008!) – Click for more information on this home.
- Local Real Estate Information for Montvale, New Jersey. 2008 Recap! – Looking for valuable information regarding the local Montvale Real Estate market? No matter which side of the transaction you are on, being an informed Buyer or Seller makes all the difference!
- Let Sunshine Help Sell Your Home! – As I’ve discussed in previous blogs, prospective buyers often let their feelings & emotions guide their home purchasing decisions, as opposed to just relying on logic and reason.
- A Greener River Vale in 2009! – As we River Vale residents make our new year’s resolutions for 2009, let’s not forget about the wonderful new recycling initiatives that the township is now offering.